So I saw this post on Chelsea of Tea Talk's blog and I thought it was really cute so I decided to share my 5 things.
1. I am addicted to Coffee. I have a Keurig, with which I will make a cup in the morning, and then probably sometime in the afternoon I'll grab a coffee or Chai from Starbucks (I'm actually a Gold card holder!) or Phoenix Coffee. I also really love tea as well, when I work a full day I will make a cup when I get there, have another at lunch, and then make a cup for the final hour. I get so excited when seasonal specialty drinks come around, Pumpkin Spice lattes are my absolute favorite. I just really love hot beverages :)
2. I have a (probably unhealthy) obsession with my hair. When I was very young until middle school, my hair was very very long, and then I hit high school when I decided to cut and color my hair all varying shades (browns, blacks, reds, once blond highlights). All of these things ended up damaging my hair horribly and I ended up with very short red hair, a little above my chin, that was crumbling off by the minute. Two years ago I stopped dying my hair, and became obsessed with conditioners, keeping my hair up almost always, not using heat too often, and I constantly am googling new ways to keep my hair healthy.
3. When I was a kid I wanted to be either a teacher, a writer, or a zookeeper, specifically working with penguins, when I grew up. I used to write a lot of short stories, I loved the movie Titanic so a lot of my stories revolved around ships and love stories, but they usually also involved pirates. It's fun to go back and read some of them now.
4. I love to knit, but my passion for it comes and goes. Some months I'll be really inspired and make so many things or tackle a big project, and then I'll let six months pass without picking up a needle or yarn once. Right now I'm in a knitting frenzy phrase, I'm currently working on a a new throw for my bed.
5. I have always been really neat and organized about certain things, but look like a complete slob at the same time. For example, my room can look like a tornado hit it, but my books, cds, and dvds have to be alphabetized, I have a bunch of storage containers which are all really neatly labeled, and my iTunes is organized in a strange way to others, but it makes perfect sense to me. Is anyone else like this?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin