Doctor Who began again this past Saturday with a new episode "The Bells of Saint John", and I couldn't be more excited! If you've never seen Doctor Who I definitely recommend watching, here's a few things you should know:
- The Doctor is an alien from the planet Gallifrey who travels through space and time, and saves Earth and human kind more times than one can count.
- The Doctor has two hearts, questionable fashion choices, and is a bit kooky overall.
- He generally travels with a human companion who always teaches him a lesson and assists in all of his adventures.
- The TARDIS (Time and Relative Dimension in Space) is his spaceship. It is in the shape of a blue 1960s Police Box.
- The Daleks are his worst enemy, and the Weeping Angels are the most terrifying (in my opinion).
- The Doctor can regenerate, so when his body dies, he comes back with a new body and personality, but still has the same memories and same intent. This can happen 13 times, and currently the Doctor is on his 11th regeneration.
- Bow ties are cool
Follow my blog with Bloglovin