|Mary, Me, Kayley, Jessie|
Life lately has been really awesome, here are some highlights from the past month:
- Went to the Cleveland Browns (football) home opener. I went with some of my old co-workers who I miss so much and it was nice to catch up with everyone.
- Had a Disney movie night with friends. I saw Tangled for the first time, it was such a sweet movie but all I could picture was Mandy Moore and then it made me think of A Walk to Remember, then I had to go watch it too.
- Went to the Ingenuity Festival, which is a local art and music festival. There were paintings, sculptures, poetry, theater, a vaudeville show, and some great local bands playing on stages outside.
- Did my first 5k with The Color Run. I woke up kind of bummed because it was raining, but it was still a blast! I'm just glad I actually made it, I was never a runner/walker or even really exercised until this year and I never thought I would do something like that.
- I'm almost done knitting my first pair of socks!
- School is in full swing now, it's already the last week of one of my first classes, and another class will start next week. I'm also halfway through another class that ends in November. I like that my classes are staggered with the start and end dates, it makes classwork less stressful. I'm nervous about this last week of my first class because my final project is to make a video of myself explaining why I think I fit in the library program. I think I might look silly on camera!
- Blogtember is coming to a close, just five more posts to go. I have had a lot of fun with this challenge and the prompts were great, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little excited that it's almost over. I don't think I could be a blog every day person on a regular basis. It's a little too stressful to keep up sometimes. That being said, I really loved reading everyone's answers to the prompts as well, and I found some new blogs to follow.
How has life been for you lately?